Your knowledge is needed. Join us to make a difference.
BiodiversityKnowledge is an initiative by researchers and practitioners to help all societal actors in the field of biodiversity and ecosystem services to make better informed decisions. In this challenge, we invite you to develop with us an innovation called Network of Knowledge - an open networking approach to boost the knowledge flow between biodiversity knowledge holders and users in Europe. [Learn more]
- 2013-04-08 BiodiversitKnowledge at ALTER-NET Conference April 15-18
- 2013-03-25 Call for inputs IPBES stakeholder engagement strategy
- 2013-02-15 Second BiodiversityKnowledge Conference
- 2013-01-21 BiodiversityKnowledge, SPIRAL and EBONE at IPBES-1
- 2013-01-20 New flyer available