Your knowledge is needed. Join us to make a difference.
BiodiversityKnowledge is an initiative by researchers and practitioners to help all societal actors in the field of biodiversity and ecosystem services to make better informed decisions. In this challenge, we invite you to develop with us an innovation called Network of Knowledge - an open networking approach to boost the knowledge flow between biodiversity knowledge holders and users in Europe. [Learn more]
- 2014-03-25 Final BiodiversityKnowledge conference at the EU parliament on April, 1st
- 2014-03-07 Conference of the European Ecological Federation on the theme 'Ecology at the Interface: science-based solutions for human well-being' announced
- 2014-02-19 Conservation case: research paper on multifunctionality of floodplain landscapes published in Landscape Ecology
- 2014-02-19 7th Conference of the Ecosystem Services Partnership
- 2013-12-18 BiodivERsA draft stakeholder engagement toolkit
Watch our video: