Your knowledge is needed. Join us to make a difference.
BiodiversityKnowledge is an initiative by researchers and practitioners to help all societal actors in the field of biodiversity and ecosystem services to make better informed decisions. In this challenge, we invite you to develop with us an innovation called Network of Knowledge - an open networking approach to boost the knowledge flow between biodiversity knowledge holders and users in Europe. [Learn more]
- 2013-11-28 Conservation case presented at LIFE+ conference
- 2013-11-13 Science Policy Symposium: Water Lives
- 2013-10-30 Proceedings of our 2nd Conference are now available
- 2013-09-23 Where are we in the BiodiversityKnowledge project?
- 2013-09-16 Poster presented at River Restoration Conference